The base formula for a successful holiday party just calls for a few simple factors: good people, food and booze, and a welcoming environment that hasn't totally been done before. Easy right? We've picked the brains of the ladies over at Starling on Bond for some of their favorite ways to surprise and delight your guests.
1. Don’t be afraid to mix and match! A big crowd doesn’t require a matched set; pull your vintage finds together to create an eclectic yet elegant feel.
2. Liven up the bubbly with unexpected garnishes. We found that mixing in fresh, homemade jam adds an element of sweetness beyond just dropping in some berries. Garnish with lavender sprigs.
3. Create a kitschy vignette. Use vintage decanters and your booze can double as holiday décor
4. Stop and smell the anemones. These beautiful blooms are in season through the winter and come in rich jewel tones that look great with candlelight and snow.
5. The holidays aren’t all red and green. Try a color palette that’s fun and bold, like pops of neon!